Friday 14 October 2011

19 Months Old Baby win in Loya Milk Promo



Families are now devising new ways of participating in consumer promos in the country. Investigations have shown that to increase their chances of winning many families now use the names of different members of the family including babies when filling the entry forms. Few weeks after Oghenetega Onaraka, a three year old boy won N250,000 for his family, a new record has been set as 19 months old baby, Master Chukwudimelu Ezeanya has emerged as the youngest winner in the ongoing Win Cash with Loya Milk promo.

Master Ezeanya won in the 2nd prize category of N150, 000. According to his mother, Mrs. Adaobi Ezeanya, his entry was submitted alongside entries of the other members of the family but he was the only person that won.

 Mrs. Ezeanya who initially thought the call made through to inform her about the win was from fraudulent people disclosed that, “We have been taking Loya Milk for a long time because of its high calcium. We use at least one tin in a week and since the draw began, we have been following it.  When the call came through that Chukwudimelu had won N150, 000 I initially thought they were fraudsters only for them to call me again” Mrs. Ezeanya said.

When asked how the money will be spent, Mrs. Ezeanya who hope to win more in the promo said, “the money is for the family. We will go home and decide on what and how we will spend it”.

Also, Mr. David Okeregbe who works with Lagos based Non-Governmental Organization, Global Ace Hope Foundation emerged winner of the 3rd prize category of N100, 000 in the promotion. According to him, he got involved in the promo after reading an article about the promo in the papers and decided to participate.

 “I didn’t really know about the promotion. It was when I read a story on it in the Punch that I decided to enter for the promotion because I always buy Loya Milk. Since then I have been submitting entries and five of my entries were accepted.

Mr. Okeregbe also made known that he knew it was genuine because of the companies involved in the promo and he will be giving out some of his prize money up for charity. “Immediately I received the call, I knew it was genuine because Promasidor is a very credible company and also KPMG. I will give out most of the money for charity and also other items.

For this Lagos- based secretary who bagged the first prize category of N250, 000, Ms. Oladeji Janet Abiola, the money will be used for her ongoing personal project after paying her tithe. “After paying my tithe, I will use the remaining money for my personal project. When Teju called me I didn’t  believed him. Later I looked at my phone to be sure I wasn’t dreaming until I got the second call to come pick up my prize” Ms. Oladeji.

Promasidor, the leading food company,  launched the N50 million “Win Cash with Loya” milk promotion to reward and excite its teeming consumers across the country.

Loya milk is one of the leading brands from the stable of Promasidor, a marketing led and consumer driven organization noted for high quality and innovative product offerings that excite and exceed consumers’ expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment